Saturday, September 11, 2010


Hello!

It's been a long long time since I've updated this very dead blog of mine. The last time I logged in to blogger was like 3-4 months ago? And I've the sudden urge to blog. Hehe.

Just some updates of what I've been doing recently :

 2 weeks ago, I've been working at Expo as a cashier during the Wastons sales. Tiring yet fun. Tiring because of the long journey that I've gotta travel and the working hours(1.30pm-11pm). Fun because I met Vinson(the guy in picture above), who never fails to make me LOL during work and of course, the friendly customers I served! (Y)



Went back to HYSS during teacher's day and their celebration seems to be getting better each year. Had lunch with Eric, Yingxue & Xinyi. They told me alot of their school stuffs. Things changed alot eh? All the best for your Olvls aye! Meet up soon! <3


Visual Merchandising Theme : Christmas

Do you think it's nice? Haha! My group members and I took alot of effort doing this project. I didn't help out much because I wasn't feeling good. I'm so sorry! But I still think we did a really great job! (Y)

Went out with these lovely girls including Huimin(not in picture) to town yesterday to complete the VM project. Eadelin and Baby didn't join us yesterday because they were busy. Awww :(

It's Mr Kenny Kuah's last day of teaching last Thursday and he went for another job. I didn't really like him at first, but as time goes by, I find that he's really a kind and nice teacher. Take care Mr kenny! We'll miss you and your silly actions!

That's all I could remember. More pictures on Facebook. :)

Sigh, poor me still haven't recover from my flu and cough. It's been 4 days already. Sad much. Please pray that I'll recover tmr. I don't wanna disturb my classmates by my irritating cough on Monday.

Gotta do notes for my RTP now.

I wanna go Higher Nitec!!

No comments:

Post a Comment