Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another 30 mins till the end of my break. Gonna spend this time to update. Well, as you know, I'm always busy with attachment and I've got only one off day every week. I have the urge to update but I'm just too exhausted. Btw, I've been working in Isetan for the past 2 weeks instead of warehouse. It's really boring down here. The sales in Isetan wasn't as good compared to Robinsons. Still, I'd rather work in the warehouse doing price taggings. It's really much better. I still have one more week to endure! And I hope I don't have to continue working till 23rd Dec though I'm short of money. I miss those freedom days I had. And not work everyday. Report not done yet. But am doing it tmr because it's my off day! ;)

Alright, I shall put a stop here. Using my itouch to post that's why no pictures.

Bye earthlings! I miss my readers and friends very much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment