Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Attended school today. Finally collected my class photos but they're not with me now. Left it in Baby's bag. But it's the first time I felt so satisfied with this year's class photos. Know why? Because I looked good in all of them! :) With contact lens, hair let down and make up on! Unlike last year. So nerd and ugly.






Aren't they way too adorable?

I went to Shihui's Aunt's house to see the dogs with Huimin and Jingxiang. Damn cute! How I wish I can keep one. :( The last picture is Lovey sleeping. The one that Shihui's bringing home next week. So small so cute lor. But my favourite is the one in the first picture. I forgot the name already. Hehe. Even my mum has the same taste as I do. Like mother like daughter eh? Hahaha!

Aww, dogs are just so lovable! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment