Friday, September 17, 2010


Hello there!

Was unable to blog yesterday because I came home late.


Caught the new movie, Devil at The Cathay with Baby.


The movie was about a group of strangers trapped in an office elevator. And among one them, is the Devil. Guess who's the Devil? My guess from the start of the movie was wrong all along. I didn't expect that the Devil turned out to be ______.  Of course, I won't reveal it here. You gotta watch it yourself. But I'd say the movie was kinda thrilling. That's my personal opinions lah.


I had team building in school today. It was extremely boring! If not for my teacher, I wouldn't have turn up. It ended around 5 plus and headed to lot 1 after school with my usual clique. Shihui bought some stuffs from Pets Lover again. She had a hard time deciding what to get. And I can't wait for her to bring Lovey back home!! Can't wait to see that cute lil' puppy. Hehehe.

Going Shihui's house tomorrow for movie marathon! Excited!!


That's me with Bombom! So cuteeeeeeeee!!! :D

And that's all folks! I'm off to watch The Vampire Diaries now. Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment